Don't be frustrated, just change the world!
"Your greatest frustration could be the area of your ministry."
This is one of greatest pieces of advice I've ever received concerning direction for my life and ministry. And, as with any good advice, it also challenges.
1. Embrace the frustration. Instead of being discontented, use it as fuel. Most people are devoid of any sense of purpose or cause. You can live your life disappointed and frustrated, or commit yourself to seeing change. In yourself and in the world around you. Be the change you want to see in the world.
2. So what're you gonna do about it? The next time something really gets under your skin or you comment on some state of affairs, ask yourself this. What am I gonna do about it? Why am I in this situation? Make it a daily habit to become solution minded. Anyone can be fault finding. Very few ever step up to be solution finders.
And if you are a person who isn't easily frustrated, just go wait in a WalMart return line. 'Nuff said.
No comments:
Post a Comment